Working at DFO Homebush
Looking to start a career in retail? DFO Homebush's retailers are constantly looking for vibrant new members to join their teams.
GUESS – Sales Supervisor | Full-time | DFO Homebush
GUESS is an internationally renowned fashion retailer with over 1,500 stores worldwide and growing.
We are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated, experienced and customer service driven Sales Supervisor, to join our GUESS DFO Homebush team on a full-time basis!
Reporting to the Store Manager your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Achievement of sales targets
• Adopting a 'lead by example' attitude to create a strong results and customer focused team
• Strong leadership capability with a key focus and interest in engaging, developing and coaching a team in a diverse range of activities.
• Ensuring team members are personally challenged in the achievement of productivity, sales per hour, units per transaction and product knowledge
• Maintaining Company values, policies and procedures
• Ensuring a proactive approach to stock management and store presentation to always achieve visual excellence
• Managing, motivating, leading and inspiring a team
• Managing and achieving sales budgets
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Full availability
• Proven experience in fashion retail management
• An interest in fashion and styling
• An understanding of business operations
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in managing, achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly budgets
• Exceptional communication skills
• A positive, vibrant & high spirited approach
• Impeccable grooming and presentation standards
• Excellent base salary + super + generous bonus scheme
• Fantastic staff discounts
• Career development opportunities
• Ongoing training and development
• Fun and dynamic culture
To snap up this fantastic opportunity, please send through a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to Caroline.Maroon@guess.eu
To find out more about Guess go to www.guess.com
Only successful short listed candidates will be contacted.
COTTON ON BODY | Assistant Store Manager | Full-time, Salaried | DFO Homebush
Born in 2007, Cotton On BODY delivers world class lifestyle experiences through ‘on trend’ innovative ranges, making a difference to our customer in her balanced healthy life.
With products designed in-house across intimates, active, sleep, lounge and swimwear, we are now available in over 150 stores across the globe.
Join our team and help us empower our customers to perform at their best, be happy and feel beautiful!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Assistant Manager in one of our busy stores, you’ll develop in your retail management career by learning from an experienced store and area manager. You’ll assist in the development of our team and seek out opportunities to drive sales.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in supervising a team, and having taken accountability for the running of a busy retail store
• Show how you’ve successfully supported a store manager to achieve store targets
• Demonstrate how you’re a role model to the team in delivering the highest standards of store presentation and customer service
Just like our customers, we are fun, passionate, real, effortless and optimistic! Part of the Cotton On Group family, we are inspired by empowering women all over the world and are committed to making this a reality through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation.
• Competitive salary
• Exceptional product discounts
• Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career.
And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
Apply online at http://j.rfer.us/COGOoCAsw or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Store Manager – Full Time - Oakley
As a business, Oakley is entrenched in the surf, sport and youth markets, where we pride ourselves on the tight-knit and passionate team culture. Building on its legacy of innovative and premium products, the company offers a full array of optical and apparel products including performance apparel, accessories and prescription eyewear.
We are currently looking for a Store Manager to lead our DFO Homebush store team. Your key responsibilities as the Store Manager will include managing the day-to-day store sales, stock, visual merchandising and most importantly, leading the team. On a regular day, you will be required to:
- Achieve monthly budgeted sales through leading by example
- Maintain stock and store presentations
- Manage weekly and monthly store administration
- Process, store and replenish stock
- Recruit, coach, develop, monitor and mentor the team
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will need to be a retail professional with experience in sports and/or fashion. You will be driven by success and have a "can do" attitude. We are looking for someone who is a true team leader with strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve outstanding sales results and have an understanding of business improvement strategies.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS!
- Extremely generous product discounts and allowances
- Monthly team based incentives / cash bonuses
- The support of a Global Retailer
- A unique working environment
- Training & Development Opportunities – We highly encourage internal succession planning throughout our business in order to keep and reward the right people!
Bring your energy, leadership experience and sales drive to one of the world's leading sports brands!
To learn more about the role and apply, visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/39372533?searchrequesttoken=b66024a4-2441-42b4-9511-01f7c06ccfd0&type=standout
UGG Homebush DFO, Full Time Sales Associate
ABOUT THE ROLE...
As a Sales Assistant your main focus is to assist our customers identify and purchase products they desire. Your duties include but are not limited to:
• Selling, restocking and merchandising
• Cash handling responsibilities
• Occasional opening and closing responsibilities
You will also have the great opportunity to act in a supervisory role at times.
This a permanent full time role based at our Homebush store.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and understands and lives our culture of diversity, fun and family. As well as this, the following attributes, skills and qualifications will contribute to your success in the role:
• Experience in a similar retail sales role
• Basic administration skills
• Computer literate
• Exceptional personal presentation
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Opportunity to work with iconic, global brands
• 70% OFF RRP discounts across all the True Alliance brands
• Excellent training and career opportunities
• Refer a Friend Bonus – $1,500 for every friend you refer to TA!
• Employee Assistance Program
WHO WE ARE...
True Alliance operates almost 60 retail stores in a number of fast-paced, dynamic environments across Australia & New Zealand. Our brands include: UGG, The North Face, Ben Sherman and many many more...find out here: https://www.truealliance.com.au/
CORELLE BRANDS FACTORY OUTLET STORE MANAGER
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
Operate and drive all areas of store sales and operations to achieve store specific business objectives. Provide guidance and training to sales team, initiate ideas/suggestions to improve store operations and customer service. Provide consistent high-quality service and assistance to Factory Outlet customers. Ensure a productive, focused and “team oriented” store environment.
• Implement business objectives, policies and activities within the context of the overall Business Plan
• Achieve sales targets and other KPI's set by Management
• Implement activities and merchandising to support promotional campaigns. Solid understanding of visual merchandising
• Recruit and provide ongoing coaching for growth and development.
• Encourage optimal teamwork
• Be recognized by our Customers as their undisputed Service Leader. Provide prompt, friendly, courteous service to customers at all times
• Staff Planning and rostering in accordance with store expense budgets
• On-going training of knowledge of Corelle Brands products through training tool kits/product information leaflets and any other additional training material provided
• Daily running of all store operations and motivating store sales team
• Opening and closing procedures in accordance with cash handling and store security company policy
• Operate and maintain point of sale equipment, including cash registers and credit card terminals
• Communicate problems and anomalies to Business Manager and other relevant staff in a timely manner
• Prepare daily/monthly sales reports and other updates for Business Manager as required
• Active participation in forecasting, receiving and processing of stock, counting and ticketing
• Responsible for “reading” store business and being proactive in recognizing any sales opportunities through effective merchandising and local area marketing initiatives, and sharing store results including shortfalls with the team on a regular basis
• Integrate major business process changes (rotate front windows every three weeks, margin improvement through implementation of E&O merchandising and product planograms)
• Management of stock levels (maintenance of min-max levels, out of stocks, management of stock levels to cater for peak sale periods)
• Ensure the confidentiality of company financial data, such as costs, salaries, operating expenses and margins
• Accountability of all security aspects of the store, all cash and inventory control
• Full knowledge of store administration and time management principles required to operate a successful outlet store
• Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs/peak trade periods
KEY DECISION AREAS
• Customer and Staff Communication
• Stock Management
• Customer Service/Conflict Resolution
• Staff Welfare and Training
• Visual Merchandising
• Local Area Marketing
• Team Building
If you feel you match the criteria and would like to be considered, please apply now by emailing your Resume to: Luisa.email@example.com