We are now open and can’t wait to see you at the centre!
As per NSW Health direction, customers are required to be fully vaccinated to shop at our full range of retailers.
Shopping may look a little different as we’ve implemented additional measures including increased cleaning and sanitisation. We want to help you, so before you visit please check out our tips and tricks below on how to plan your trip:
Across our centre we have a number of initiatives in place including:
· Hand sanitiser at all entrances
· Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
· Physical and digital signage and PA announcements reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart
· Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
· Traffic and density management in our carparks and our malls
· Additional customer service staff to assist with managing social distancing
· Designated entry and exit points
· Queuing areas in high traffic locations and entrances
When you visit us please ensure you:
· Plan your shopping trip and use the closest entry to the store you are visiting
· Check in via the Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in QR Code supplied on all entries
· Shop early and check our website for updates
· Keep a healthy 1.5 metres distance from other customers and team members
· Ensure you wear a well fitted face mask
· Maintain good hygiene including washing your hands or using the hand sanitiser provided
And remember, to respect others and if you feel unwell, please stay home.
We will continue to monitor and act upon the advice of The NSW Government and you can stay up to date by visiting: health.nsw.gov.au.
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.